HQ40d Portable Multi-Parameter Meter
See all reviews
Member since 2014
Read more »
"This is very robust and easy to use pH and conductivity portable meter. I give it high marks for ease of use, especially with calibrations and recalling data. "
Designed for your water applications, the Hach HQ40d portable meter is an advanced meter that takes the guesswork out of measurements.
HQd™ meters connect with smart probes that automatically recognize the testing parameter, calibration history, and method settings to minimize errors and setup time.
Portable meter measures critical water quality parameters - without the need for multiple instruments. Two input channels for simultaneous measurement of pH, Conductivity, Optical Dissolved Oxygen (DO), BOD, ORP, Ammonia, Ammonium, Fluoride, Chloride, Sodium, and Temperature - any IntelliCAL™ smart probe.
HQ40d Portable Multi-Parameter Meter Features:
- Portable meter measures critical water quality parameters - without the need for multiple instruments
- Intuitive user interface for simple operation and accurate results
- Trust your measurements - IntelliCAL™ smart probes store all calibrations in the probe
- Designed for demanding conditions
- Meter kit includes field case, 4 AA batteries, protective meter glove, power adapter, USB/DC power adapter for data transfer, quick-start guide, user manual, and documentation CD