HPP constant climate chambers (optional with illumination)
Are you looking for an appliance for environment simulation and long-term material tests which is quiet, space-saving, environmentally friendly and at the same time extremely economical? Then choose the innovative Peltier technology in the HPP constant climate chamber for stable and precise long-term tests. The temperature control from +5 ºC to +70 ºC, as well as the active humidification and dehumidification from 10% to 90% rh, are optimally tuned to the requirements of stability tests for the manufacturers of pharmaceutical products.
- Temperature range up to +70 °C
- 3 model sizes 110, 260, 750
- 1 model variant: TwinDISPLAY
- Digitally controlled active humidification and dehumidification up to 90%
- Double doors as standard: Prevention of contamination and drops or rises in temperature, and at the same time an optimal view of the sensitive load through wide-area interior glass doors
Most stability tests are performed at a temperature close to the ambient temperature. Here, the impressive economy of the heating and cooling concept with Peltier elements can be seen, already proven thousands of times. Over the course of a test run lasting several months, energy savings of up to 90% can be achieved. As the manufacturer of an extensive range of Peltier appliances - for heating and cooling – such as the IPP Peltier-cooled incubator, the HPP constant climate chamber, the cooled storage chamber IPS and the Peltier-cooling unit for waterbaths – Memmert is the market leader in this extremely sophisticated market segment of laboratory appliances with Peltier technology. Because it runs so quietly, the constant climate chamber is ideal not only for environment simulation and long-term material tests, but also for breeding insects and reptiles.
If you select the light module option, you can also use this uniquely precise climate chamber for applications such as seed germination, plant cultivation or insect breeding, specially Drosophila breeding, under a constant climate and under daylight conditions. As an alternative, you can choose cold white light (5,500 Kelvin) or a combination of cold white and warm white light (2,700 Kelvin), dimmable in steps of 10%. The average intensity of illumination of both light temperatures is 10.000 Lux.
65 years of permanent development work, as well as numerous amounts of feedback from practical experience, are embodied in each Memmert climate chamber:
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- Heating / cooling concept adapted to the specific product for a precise and homogenous temperature control independent of chamber volume and load
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and AtmoCONTROL software
- Three-year guarantee for appliances except wear and tear parts
- The temperature values of all Climate chambers are measured according to DIN 12880: 2007-05
- Each climate chamber is safety-tested
Application notes and news
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries