Homogeneous Catalysis Workflow
Consistently design, synthesize, screen, and analyze reactions using this automated, high throughput workflow. Significantly increase the number of high quality experiments per year while decreasing experimentation time and manufacturing costs.
The Homogeneous Catalysis Workflow utilizes a high pressure reactor (HPR), parallel batch reactor (PBR), and a parallel pressure reactor (PPR) to screen hundreds of reactions per day under different pressure and temperature conditions. Rapidly analyze reaction products with a wide range of analytic techniques.
Prepare: Broaden the scope of experimentation without increasing time
- Easily design experiments to explore a diverse set of reaction conditions in a much shorter time than by traditional methods.
- Define gradients of catalysts, reagents, solvents, etc.
- Screen substrates, catalysts, reactants, solvents, and reaction conditions (time, temperature, pressure, concentration) for a wide range of condensed phase reactions.
Process: Screen more reactions accurately, and with minimal reagents
- Accurately dispense small amounts of catalyst reagent solutions or slurries minimizing consumption of precious materials.
- Screen hundreds of reaction conditions per day under a range of temperature and pressure conditions to quickly define and optimize process parameters.
- Quickly determine ideal catalyst for a desired transformation.
- Optimize catalyst loading, ligand/metal ratios, additives, etc.
Analyze: Quickly analyze and visualize data to further define experimentation
- Create, calculate, and visualize data using Symyx Software.
- Generate process knowledge for further optimization and definition of process parameters.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!