HMV-G Hardness Testers
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Inc.
Shimadzu’s HMV-G Series of Micro Vickers hardness testers provides an operator-friendly, cost-effective solution with automatic length measurement, which is quickly becoming the new standard in the ...read more
Shimadzu’s HMV-G Series of Micro Vickers hardness testers provides an operator-friendly, cost-effective solution with automatic length measurement, which is quickly becoming the new standard in the research and development of new materials.
Equipped with a CCD camera for automatic length measurement, HMV-G testers provide simple, secure analysis with a minimum risk of human error. Their new G-frame design expands the workspace, dramatically improving operability while permitting effective measurement of long and large test samples. Additionally, the camera’s automatic lens switching function adjusts the lens to suit the size of the indentation. Even users with no experience can measure samples of unknown hardness easily and reliably.
The camera is accompanied by easy-to-use software that controls the sequence of primary operations, including setting conditions and displaying results. One single test window shows all information necessary at a glance, making image quality adjustments easy. With the routine inspection graphs function, data can also be viewed in chronological order, so it can be used effectively for ISO17025 and ISO16949 certification.
HMV-G Hardness Testers Features:
- Electromagnetic Force Control: Indentation test force can be configured seamlessly
- Measurement Mode Settings: Users can select standard or sequential tests
- Ultra Long-Life Illumination: Standard LED is energy efficient with long life for reduced replacement maintenance
- Low Test Force (Optional): Tests can be performed at arbitrary test forces in the range of 1 gf to 2 kgf
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!