Hitachi VP-SEM SU1510
Hitachi High Technologies America, Inc.
Hitachi VP-SEM SU1510 - Top performance in very compact size The new Hitachi SU1510 VP-SEM combines the high-performance electron optics of the S-3400N and S-3700N with an ultra-compact design. It...read more
Hitachi VP-SEM SU1510 - Top performance in very compact size
The new Hitachi SU1510 VP-SEM combines the high-performance electron optics of the S-3400N and S-3700N with an ultra-compact design. Its main body is only 55cm wide, and unlike conventional SEM design concepts the SU1510 does not require a special display and operating console - instead, monitor and PC controls can be conveniently placed on any user prepared workspace.
All this does not restrict the available sample size - with up to 153mm sample diameter and 60mm sample height at EDX working distance the SU1510 does not fall short against its full-scale siblings.
Features of the Hitachi VP-SEM SU1510 include:
• VP-SEM mode available as standard (< 270 Pa)
• Beam energy range 300eV to 30keV
• 3nm SE resolution in high-vacuum mode (15 kV)
• 4nm BSE resolution in VP-SEM mode
• Everhardt-Thornley-SE detector, and 4-segment-BSE detector as standard. ESED detector and IR Chamberscope optionally available.
• Quad-Bias function for superior signal-to-noise ratio at lower beam energies
• TMP vacuum system with single rotary pump, no cooling water required.
• Sophisticated automatic beam axis-alignment functions (Auto Beam Setting, Auto Axial Alignment, auto-Brightness, Auto-Stigma, Auto-Focus)
• Animated operation and maintenance guides
• Double EDX ports (opposing each other) with 35° take-off-angle, allowing EDX analysis on up to 60mm tall samples
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!