Hitachi F-7000 Research Fluorescence Spectrophotometer
Hitachi High Technologies America, Inc.
The Hitachi F-7000 Fluorescence Spectrophotometer offer superior performance, functionality, and reliability. Designed to conserve benchspace (620 mm W x 520 mm D x 300 H mm), the F-7000's Ultra-Hig...read more
The Hitachi F-7000 Fluorescence Spectrophotometer offer superior performance, functionality, and reliability. Designed to conserve benchspace (620 mm W x 520 mm D x 300 H mm), the F-7000's Ultra-High Wavelength accuracy: (S/N:800) and High-Speed Scanning (60,000 nm/min) provide unparalleled performance.
• Bandpass: 1, 2.5, 5.0, 10, 20nm (EX and EM)
• Wavelength Scan Speed: 30, 60, 240, 1200, 2400, 12000, 30000 and 60000nm/min
• Response Time: (zero to 98%): 0.002, 0.004, 0.01, 0.05, 0.1, 0.5, 2.0, 4.0 seconds
• Sensitivity ≥800 S/N RMS (EX 350nm, 5nm band pass, 2s response time)
• Sensitivity Fluorescein: 1x10-12 mol/L
• Capable of performing 3D Wavelength and Time scans
• 150W self-deozonating xenon lamp • Dimensions: 620Wx520Dx300H (mm), 41Kg
• Interface USB
• FL Solutions F-7000 software is included
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!