HistoFAXS Immunohistochemistry Cell Analysis System
The cutting-edge tool for cell-based staining intensity analysis of immunohistochemical routine samples and research experiments
The HistoFAXS analysis system puts all relevant parts for effective and precise cell and tissue analysis together. From scanning of brightfield samples to full and detailed digital image processing with analysis, HistoFAXS will satisfy the everyday requirements of laboratory workers. The combination of high-tech hardware from Zeiss, Leica, Nikon microscopes and fast multiple-core computer workstations with intuitive and easy-to understand software solutions bring your lab to the 21st century.
HistoFAXS is a microscopic system that automatically acquires immunohistochemically stained sections and performs quantitative analysis of staining intensities.
• Automatic acquisition of an unlimited number of regions of interest on up to 200 slides
• Large overview images created from individual fields of view (FOV) may be exported at user-defined resolution
• Defines regions to be analyzed (or excluded from analysis) on the acquired regions of interest
• Automated, for two markers and Semi-automated for multiple markers, color separation to extract the relevant marker information out of immunohistochemical images
• Reliable automatic nuclear segmentation with minimum user interaction
• Forward Gating from the individual cell in the image to the dot in the scattergram
• Backward Gating from the individual dot or dot group to the corresponding cells in the sample
• DotPlot operations – analysis of the image processing results via gating and additional DotPlots
• Histograms and overlays
• Statistics including percentage of positive cells, cells/mm2, and mean intensity
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries