Hemoccult® ICT is the latest and most advanced fecal occult blood test (FOBT) in the Hemoccult product line.
Hemoccult ICT is an immunochemical FOBT (iFOBT or FIT). It is clinically proven to detect bleeding associated with more cancers and polyps than traditional guaiac-based FOBTs. Because of its superior specificity for lower GI bleeding, Hemoccult ICT is an ideal screening tool for colorectal cancer (CRC), and this specificity also reduces the number of false positive test results.
Safe and non-invasive, Hemoccult ICT is very patient friendly, as there are no diet or drug restrictions for patients to follow while they are using it, which helps increase patient compliance.
Hemoccult ICT Features:
- Detects lower GI bleeding.
- No dietary or drug restrictions.
- 14-day on-slide sample stability.
- 3-day and 2-day patient Collection Kits.
- Available in boxes of 100 individual Collection Cards to meet ACS screening requirements.
- Separate Collection Cards and Test Casettes minimize the financial risk of patients not returning Collection Cards.
- Comprehensive patient educational support.