Bio‑Rad's HaveItAll UV-Vis reference database of small organic molecules is the world's largest collection of UV-Visible spectra.
• Access nearly 31,000 high-quality Sadtler™ UV-Vis spectra
• Database of pure organics representing a wide range of functional groups and classifications
• UV-Vis peak table contains position/height of peak, absorption, extinction coefficient
• Includes properties such as chemical structure, polar surface area, solvent, concentration, path length
• Extremely useful in determing the absorbance qualities of compounds
• Access to the most recent data as it is added to the collection
Receive your quote directly from Bio-Rad.