Maximize efficiency and throughput with the unattended, parallel solid phase extraction processing of samples via Gilson’s GX-274 ASPEC™. It’s as easy as placing your samples on the instrument, inserting SPE cartridges in the mobile racks, and filling solvent reservoirs. Then, create your sample list with the powerful TRILUTION® LH software and press start...it’s that easy. The GX-274 ASPEC is a higher throughput four-probe instrument capable of processing up to 4 samples in parallel to increase both throughput and the efficiency of your cartridge-based applications. Based on positive pressure elution, this instrument processes up to four samples in a single step with an innovative and proven sealing cap technology, where each cartridge is sealed, run, and monitored individually. The two 406 Dual Syringe Pumps allow the user to transfer liquids, process up to four samples in parallel, and to monitor pressure on each fluid path individually.
• Four probe Z-arm increases throughput and efficiency.
• Positive pressure elution ensures better reproducibility and higher precision.
• The 406 Dual Syringe Pumps are equipped with independent pressure sensing modules that monitor pressure on each of the four fluid paths and can be used to handle error conditions such as high cartridge pressure or clogged liquid lines.
• Accommodates 1, 3 and 6 mL SPE cartridges.
• On-bed reservoirs allow access up to four solvents without taking up a position on the tray.
• Transfer ports allow access to 2 additional off-bed, large volume solvent reservoirs without taking up any on bed rack positions. Extend this capability through the use of a VALVEMATE® II.
• Modular design allows the use of Code 200, Code 34x, or Code 37x series racks.
• Mobile Rack Technology enables use as an SPE instrument as well as a Liquid Handling instrument.
• Positive pressure elution achieved via Gilson’s sealing cap technology.
• Eluted product can be fractionated by moving to different collection tubes.
• SPE process can be performed in either batch or sequential mode to optimize throughput and efficiency.
Application notes and news
- Automated Solid Phase Extraction (SPE) of EPA Method 1694 for Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products in...
- Selecting the Appropriate Laboratory Equipment: The Coomassie (Bradford) Protein Assay Performed Manually a...
- Identification of Color Additives in Powdered Drink Mix using Solid Phase Extraction and Automation of AOAC...
- Automation of AOAC 988.13 for Increased Throughput in the Identification of FD&C Color Additives in Food
- Automated Solid Phase Extraction of THC and Metabolites from Whole Blood using the Gilson GX‐274 ASPEC™
- Automated Solid Phase Extraction of Benzodiazepines from Urine using the Gilson GX‐274 ASPEC™
- Processing Human Serum for Rapid and Reproducible N-Glycan Mass Profiling
- Automated Determination of VMA, HVA, 5‐HIAA in Urine Using the Gilson GX‐274 ASPEC™ and Gilson ASPEC™ XL