Designed with today’s laboratory in mind, the GX-271 ASPEC™ has large cartridge capacity while minimizing its linear bench space footprint. System pressure is constantly monitored by a pressure sensing module to provide error handling for over pressurization as well as to monitor real-time cartridge pressures. Carryover and cross-contamination concerns are minimized with the use of Gilson’s revolutionary jet wash rinse stations. The GX-271 ASPEC combines the throughput and reliability to run unattended making this instrument an ideal choice for SPE, sample prep, sample clean up and GPC / SPE applications.
• Accommodates 1, 3 and 6 mL SPE cartridges.
• Mobile Rack technology enables use as an SPE instrument as well as a Liquid Handling instrument.
• Positive pressure achieved via Gilson’s unique and innovative sealing cap design.
• 406 Single Syringe Pump enables air push from either syringes or external air sources.
• On-bed reservoirs allow access up to four solvents without taking up a valuable rack position.
• Jet Wash rinse technology with optional rinse pump allows multiple rinsing parameters depending on the applications needs.
• The 406 Single Syringe Pump is equipped with a pressure sensing module that monitors pressure and can be used to handle error conditions such as high cartridge pressure, or clogged liquid lines.
• Eluted product can be fractionated by moving to different collection tubes for applications such as buffer or pH step gradients.
• Operate in both batch and sequential mode to optimize throughput and efficiency.
• Optional GX Direct Injection Module for performing on-line injections onto HPLC or LC/MS systems.
• Modular design allows the use of Code 20 or Code 200 series racks.
Application notes and news
- Automated Solid Phase Extraction of Allantoin from Cosmetics
- Identification and Quantification of Illegal Drugs and Benzodiazepines in Human Plasma by LC/MS-MS Analysis...
- Selective Automated Solid Phase Extraction of Patulin from Apple Products using Molecularly Imprinted Polym...
- Processing Human Serum for Rapid and Reproducible N-Glycan Mass Profiling
- Using the GX‐271 ASPEC™ for Automated Extraction of Hop Acids (Iso Alpha Acids and Organic Acids) in Beer
- Analysis of Lamotrigine and its Glucuronide Metabolite in Water by Liquid Chromatography/Quadrupole Time-of...
- Identifying and Collecting Weak UV Absorbance and Low Level Peaks of Interest From a Complex Mixture Using ...
- Identification and Quantification of Illegal Drugs and Benzodiazepines in Human Plasma by LC/MS/MS Analysis...
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries