GX-271 Preparative Liquid Handler
The GX-271 Liquid Handler provides a small footprint, medium capacity liquid handler and autosampler offering small to large volume injection, fraction collection and liquid handling capabilities. This instrument can be configured with either a GX Prep or Analytical Solvent System which features a syringeless pumping technology capable of delivering a wide range of flow rates and volumes. Taking up only 23” of linear bench space with a mid-size bed capacity, the GX-271 is the perfect blend of size, performance and capacity. All injection modules feature a continuous flow path design for preparative flow rates up to 200 mL/min. The GX-271 can accommodate large injection volumes up to 25 mL with minimal sample waste and carryover.
• Can be configured with a GX Direct Inject Module for injection onto an HPLC or LC/MS system. The GX Direct Injection Module features an innovative injection port design that attaches directly to the injection valve reducing void volumes and minimizing carryover associated with calibrated connection tubing
• Jet Wash Rinse technology features a flowing rinse for fast and efficient rinsing protocols. The GX-271 is capable of utilizing two separate flowing rinse solvents.
• Modular design allows the use of Code 20, 200 or 34X Series Racks.
• A variety of vessels can be accommodated including tubes, vials and microplates in various formats.
• Volume capabilities ranging from 50 µL to hundreds of mililiters
• Flow rates up to 50 mL/min.
• The GX Direct Injection Module offers sample loop sizes ranging from 2 µL to 25 mL providing the largest sample volume range on the market today.
• On-bed reservoirs allow access to four solvents without utilizing a position on the bed.