Introducing the GX-241 Liquid Handler. A compact workhorse that provides the perfect balance of size, performance, and capabilities to individual labs!.
Ideally suited for applications and labs where bench space is at a premium, the GX-241 Liquid Handler features a large injection volume range of 1 µL to 5 mL using a minimal dead volume direct injection design. The GX-241 also features two transfer ports for delivering sample to off-bed detection devices in Flow Injection Analysis (FIA). This two rack capacity liquid handler has the ability to hold hundreds of samples ranging from 2 mL vials to 100mm test tubes. The flexible platform can also hold up to 4 shallow or deep well 96 well microplates. Other features include a new compact GX Syringe Pump, 2-character digital LED display and Direct Inject Module.
• Compact Footprint with 2 Rack Capacity
• Direct Injection Module
• New Compact GX Syringe Pump
• Two Transfer Ports for Delivering Liquids to Off-Bed Devices
• 2-Character Digital LED Display
• + I/O Input and Output
• Functional Capacity in only 39 cm of linear bench space that can accommodate up to 4 shallow or deep well plates
• Direct Injection port delivers sample directly to the valve with minimal dead volume and no connecting tubing, reducing carryover/contamination and plugging potential
• Compact GX Syringe Pump - Syringe volumes: 100 µL - 10 mL
• Perform Flow Injection Analysis to conductivity, fluorescence, colorimeter, and absorbance detectors
• Display provides error codes and gives user indication of maintenance requirements
• Allows connectivity to third-party devices