Guava easyCyte 5HT Flow Cytometer
EMD Millipore, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Guava EasyCyte Mini Once again Guava is making flow cytometry accessible to anyone in the lab. Novice and experts alike will appreciate the latest addition to Guava’s on-demand microcapillary...read more
Guava EasyCyte Mini
Once again Guava is making flow cytometry accessible to anyone in the lab. Novice and experts alike will appreciate the latest addition to Guava’s on-demand microcapillary flow cytometry systems – the Guava EasyCyte Mini – easy to use, surprisingly affordable, very compact, and nicely equipped with a blue laser and 3-color detection. The Guava EasyCyte Mini has all of the functionality of the current Guava EasyCyte 96-well platform but in a single sample format, making the system extremely affordable and accessible to those researchers with lower throughput needs.
The Guava EasyCyte Mini runs each of Guava’s turnkey assays, enabling easy, fast measurements of GFP expression and viability, cell counting/viability, apoptosis, cell cycle analysis, antigen detection and more. Assays require only micro-volumes of cells and reagents, and the system generates minimal waste. In addition, like all of the Guava systems, the unique ability to obtain direct absolute cell counts, in addition to population percentages, allows researchers to monitor increases or decreases in overall cell number which may have an impact on their assay. This functionality cannot be obtained with traditional sheath flow cytometers.
- Automated analyzer unit with internal hard drive
- Single sample, tube format
- Flat screen monitor
- Wireless keyboard with trackball and optional mouse
- CytoSoft Software with expandable software modules
EasyCyte Mini Specifications:
- Dimensions: 9" (23cm) h x 15.5" (39 cm) w x 18" (46 cm) d
- Weight: 50 lbs (22.7 kg)
- Light scatter: Forward; side (optional)
- Sample format: 1.2 or 1.5 mL tubes
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!