GT-5 and GT-6 digital gelation timers
Techne® has been setting the benchmark for gelation timing for almost 60 years. In fact, several British Standards for this methodology were written using our equipment. Gelation timers are used to measure the transition from liquid to solid during polymerisation.
All models have digital timers, with the time in 1 minute increments (GT-5) up to 9999 minutes or in tenths of a minute up to 999.9 minutes. Every unit is supplied with the usual Techne® quality guarantee, including a calibration certificate for traceability. Before leaving the factory each instrument is calibrated and certified. A bright LED shows the time to the nearest minute or tenth of a minute, and an audible bleep and light confirm completion of gelation.
The Techne® Gelation Timer is the ideal instrument for accurate measurement and quality control for the gelation of resin or adhesive based samples in the laboratory.
- Digital timer: 2 models available, 1rpm and 10rpm
- Stops automatically when gelation occurs
- Easy to use, push button display
- Can be mounted on a retort stand for ease of use
- Plungers are removable for easy cleaning
- Sample cups and disposable plungers are available
- 3 year warranty