- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The GS Junior System brings the power of 454 Sequencing technology directly to your laboratory bench top. Quickly proceed from DNA to data to discovery with a simple sample preparation workflow, overnight sequencing and data processing, and a dedicated suite of data analysis software.
The massively parallel next generation sequencing technology enables mutation detection and rare variant detection levels at as low as 1% prevalence. This level of detection combined with the long read lengths make 454 technology ideal for viral genotyping as well as allelic discrimination studies.
Application notes and news
- Screening Cancer Genes Using NimbleGen Sequence Capture Arrays and the GS Junior Sequencing System
- Roche and Hamilton Introduce New Automated DNA Sample Enrichment Platform for GS Junior Sequencing Instrume...
- Roche and PSS Sign Agreement to Develop a Fully Automated Workflow Solution for Next-Generation Sequencing ...
- Roche 454 Sequencing Systems Used to Resolve Genetic Mutations in Blood Cancer
- Roche Launches 454 Sequencing Assays for High Sensitivity Genetic Variant Detection in Leukemia Samples to ...
- Roche´s GS Junior Sequencing System Used in Research on Personalized Tumor Treatment
- Roche Researchers Sequence Complete Genome of Cynomolgus Monkey and Develop Novel Gene Expression Microarra...
- Deadly E. Coli Strain Sequenced with Roche GS Junior System by HPA Scientists – Provides Community Most Com...
- Roche and NuGEN Technologies Develop Whole Transcriptome Profiling Solution for 454 Sequencing Systems
- Roche Introduces Next-Generation HLA Typing Solution for 454 Sequencing Systems
See all reviews
Member since 2013
King Abdullah International Medical Research Center
Read more »
"I have been using this product for one year and half running almost 40 injections. It’s easy and fast with almost 5 days to get your sequencing results. However, comparing to other companies it’s quite expensive. The automated system is still not sufficient and every step needs to be done manually. In general, it’s a good equipment for short sequencing goals."