Growth Chambers with Illumination - KBW Series
Climate chamber with illumination.
Precision combined with maximum dynamics. The Growth Chamber with Illumination - KBW exceeds any requirements with respect to optimal lighting and temperature conditions for exactly defined culture processes. Extremely short reaction times keep all growth parameters in equilibrium -- natural simulation as never before. Handling is truly enhanced by the integrated real-time clock function in the controller.
Growth Chambers with Illumination - KBW Series Features:
- Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber assuring temperature accuracy and reproducible results
- Temperature range: 0 °C to 70 °C (32 °F to 158 °F) - without illumination; 5 °C to 60 °C (41 °F to 140 °F) - with illumination
- 2 variable positioned illumination cassettes with 5 daylight illumination tubes, each, in steps switchable (for KBW 240). 3 variable positioned illumination cassettes with 5 daylight illumination tubes, each, in steps switchable (for KBW 400 and KBW 720)
- The patented illumination system assures an unique homogeneous light distribution
- MP controller with 2 programs with 10 sections each, alternatively switchable to 1 program with 20 sections
- Integrated week program timer with real time function
- Digital temperature setting with an accuracy of one degree
- Adjustable ramp functions via program editor
- Adjustable fan speed
- Elapsed time indicator
- Access port Ø 30 mm (1.2 inch), left side
- Inner glass door
- Independent adjustable temperature safety device class 3.1 (DIN 12880), providing full protection against chamber over-temperature, with visual and audible temperature alarm
- RS 422 interface for communication software APT-COM™ DataControlSystem
- Adjustable intervals for printer
- 2 (for KBW 240) or 3 (for KBW 400 and KBW 720) stainless steel racks included
- BINDER test confirmation
- Available in the following sizes: 240, 400 or 720
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!