GPC -IR - High Temperature Gel Permeation Chromatograph for Polyolefin Analysis
Fully automated High Temperature GPC/SEC System with the most Sensitive Detectors to measure both the Molar Mass Distribution and Composition of Polyolefins.
Polymer Char, having more than 20 years experience in the development of high temperature instruments for polyolefin analysis, presents the GPC-IR® instrument, a reliable and fully automated 4D Gel Permeation Chromatography (GPC) system dedicated to the characterization of polyolefins. It incorporates the best infrared (IR) detectors, for the most comprehensive characterization of polymers such us HDPE, PP, LDPE, LLDPE, EP copolymers, EVA, EBA or others in the group of polyolefins, with the add-on of providing composition information as well.
Two different infrared detectors are available: IR5 MCT, with outstanding sensitivity and stability to measure both concentration and composition (SCB/1000TC), and IR4, with the possibility of measuring carbonyls content as well. In addition, Polymer Char’s Four Capillary Bridge Viscometer and a Multi- Angle Light Scattering (DAWN® HELEOS II™ from Wyatt Technology®), for the determination of the absolute molar mass and Long Chain Branching (LCB) study, can be coupled to the GPC-IR® system, becoming the most complete instrument for SEC analysis.
Polymer Char GPC-IR® performs automatically all sample preparation steps, including the initial vials filling with solvent and in-line filtration. As a result, neither vials transfer nor manual solvents handling is required throughout the whole analytical process. Other key automation features are incorporated, to overcome historical problems usually arisen when working at high temperature GPC/SEC analysis.
Finally, data processing becomes simple and powerful thanks to the GPC One® Software, a comprehensive calculations software package developed with the industry leaders, integrating all detectors signals.
Being used by the polyolefin research experts, the Polymer Char GPC-IR® represents today a new generation in terms of repeatability, automation and reliability.
Application notes and news
- High Temperature Gel Permeation Chromatograph (GPC/SEC) With Integrated IR5 MCT Detector for Polyolefin Ana...
- High Temperature GPC Analysis of Polyolefins with Infrared Detection
- Chemical Composition Analysis of Polyolefins by Multiple Detection GPC-IR5
- New High Temperature GPC/SEC System with Improved Sensitivity and Automation for Polyolefin Analysis
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!