GoTaq® Probe 2-Step RT-qPCR System
The GoTaq® Probe 2-Step RT-qPCR System is optimized for quantitative PCR assays in the hydrolysis probe detection format. The system protocol facilitates detection and relative quantification of RNA expression levels via a two-step RT-qPCR method using integrated components:
• GoScript™ Reverse Transcription System
• GoTaq® Probe qPCR Master Mix
The GoScript™ Reverse Transcription System includes an optimized reaction buffer and reverse transcriptase designed to enable efficient synthesis of first-strand cDNA in preparation for PCR amplification. The cDNA product may be added directly to downstream qPCR amplification reactions.
The GoTaq® Probe qPCR Master Mix is provided as a ready-to-use, stabilized 2X formulation that includes all components for qPCR (except template, primers and probe). This master mix does not contain a reference dye; however, a separate tube of carboxy-X-rhodamine (CXR) reference dye is included with this system, allowing users to add reference dye to amplification reactions if desired.
Features - Benefits
• Superior Performance: Sensitive detection on any real-time instrument
• Enhanced Stability: Exceptional room-temperature setup makes it suitable for automation and high-throughput detection
• Versatility: Compatible with both fast and standard cycling methods
• Robustness: High-efficiency, full-length cDNA synthesis in the presence of inhibitors
• Confidence: The Promega PCR Performance Guarantee
• Sensitive sequence detection and quantification
• Gene expression analysis
• Detection of sequence variants
• Fluorescent detection