GoTaq® Probe 1-Step RT-qPCR System
The GoTaq® Probe 1-Step RT-qPCR System is optimized for quantitative PCR assays in the hydrolysis probe detection format. The system enables detection and relative quantification of RNA expression levels using a one-step RT-qPCR method, combining GoScript™ Reverse Transcriptase and GoTaq® Probe qPCR Master Mix in single-step real-time amplification reactions.
The GoScript™ RT Mix for 1-Step RT-qPCR (50X) combines optimized amounts of GoScript™ Reverse Transcriptase, RNasin® Plus RNase Inhibitor and additives to enhance single-step reactions. The GoTaq® Probe qPCR Master Mix is provided as a ready-to-use, stabilized 2X formulation that includes all components for qPCR (except template, primers and probe). This master mix does not contain a reference dye; however, a separate tube of carboxy-X-rhodamine (CXR) reference dye is included with this system, allowing users to add reference dye to amplification reactions if desired.
The GoTaq® Probe qPCR Master Mix is designed to provide resistance to a wide range of PCR inhibitors. This formulation uses antibody-mediated hot-start chemistry, allowing reaction setup to be performed at room temperature. The master mix also employs rapid hot-start activation and processive enzymes, making it compatible with both standard and fast instrument cycling programs.
Features - Benefits
• Superior Performance: Sensitive detection on any real-time instrument
• Enhanced Stability: Exceptional room-temperature setup makes it suitable for automation and high-throughput detection
• Versatility: Compatible with both fast and standard cycling methods
• Robustness: High-efficiency, full-length cDNA synthesis in the presence of inhibitors
• Confidence: The Promega PCR Performance Guarantee
• Sensitive sequence detection and quantification
• Gene expression analysis
• Detection of sequence variants
• Fluorescent detection