Gilson offers many different types of probes, probe tips and coatings to meet any and all application needs providing solutions for all liquid handling requirements. (Note: Teflon® coated probes are not compatible with liquid level sensing.)
• Flat: The tip is cut perpendicular to the length of the probe.
• Constricted: The tip of the probe has a smaller outer diameter than the rest of the shaft. Constricted-tip probes accommodate unique tip designs optimizing every application.
• Beveled: The tip is cut at an angle, leaving a bevel.
• Vented: Two styles; 1. A shallow grove cut in the probe shaft, above the tip, 2. Two probes are assembled concentrically, creating two separate channels, the inner channel for liquid and the outer channel for gas.
• Side-entry: The liquid flow path opens on the side of the probe, not at the tip.
• Deflected: Based on the beveled tip design, the probe tip is curved and very sharp.
• Conical: Designed for PEEK injection ports.