GFP -Trap® - use your fluorescence fusion as tag for biochemical studies.
Curiously GFP, the most widely used labeling tag in cell biology, is rarely used for biochemical analyses. This may be due in part to limited GFP antibody availability and specificity as well as co-eluted heavy and light antibody chains that interfere with subsequent analyses.
Our GFP-Trap® is a high quality GFP-binding protein coupled to a monovalent matrix (agarose beads, magnetic particles or in 96-multiwell plates) for biochemical analysis of GFP fusion proteins and their interacting partners.
- Superior results in a fraction of the time - The ChromoTek GFP-Trap® overcomes these problems: The high quality GFP-binding protein is coupled to a monovalent matrix (agarose beads, magnetic particles or in 96-multiwell plates) for convenient one-step biochemical analyses of GFP fusion proteins and their interacting partners.
- Ease-of-use - Thanks to the high stability and specificity it’s easy to handle, the small size of the GFP-Trap® ensures clean results.
- Unparalleled Consistency - The controlled, recombinant manufacturing process of GFP-Trap® ensures highest reproducibility of the biochemical experiments.
- Pulldowns/ Immunoprecipitations
- Mass spectroscopy
- Enzyme activity measurements
- ChIP analysis