Genome Sequencer FLX System
- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The Roche Genome Sequencer FLX System, powered by 454 Sequencing, enables ground-breaking discoveries in de novo sequencing, resequencing of whole genomes and target DNA regions, metagenomics, and RNA analysis. Featuring a unique combination of long reads, exceptional accuracy, and ultra-high throughput, the Genome Sequencer FLX System delivers the most comprehensive result at a low total cost, giving it the best overall value of any next-generation sequencing platform.
• Obtain more comprehensive data.
Generate more than 1,000,000 individual reads with improved Q20 read length of 400 bases per 10-hour instrument run.
• Expand your project capabilities.
Harness the power of DNA sequencing for your complete genome project with one versatile system. Combine long single reads and Long-Tag Paired end reads to completely assemble genomes-often within a single run.
• Reduce your cost per result.
Ultra-high throughput delivers the data you need at an affordable price while longer reads reduce over-sampling requirements, keeping data requirements manageable. Benefit from flexible sample-loading options that support various throughput and experimental design needs, enabling efficient use of reagents and consumables.
• Increase your productivity.
Streamline library preparation of genomics samples and eliminate the laborious tasks of cloning and colony picking - genomic libraries are constructed in hours in a single tube.
• Drive results, not the accumulation of data files.
Perform data analysis without the need for enterprise scale IT solutions with the included easy-to-use software tools - GS De Novo Assembler, GS Reference Mapper, and GS Amplicon Variant Analyzer. Straightforward interpretation of data means faster discovery of biologically meaningful results.
Application notes and news
- Roche Applied Science Announces Winners of 454 Life Sciences’ 10GB Grant Program
- 454 Sequencing Boosts Genomics Research in Spain: Genome Sequencer FLX System Installed at University of Ba...
- Roche NimbleGen’s Revolutionary Sequence Capture Technology Now Available for Use in Research Laboratories
- 454 Sequencing System Opens New Avenue in Prostate Cancer Research
- 454 Sequencing System used to determine the complete Neanderthal mitochondrial genome, establishing when Hu...
- AGOWA genomics adds the Roche Genome Sequencer FLX system to its sequencing portfolio
- Roche and Oxford University: Cooperation to Evaluate 454 Sequencing and NimbleGen High-Density Arrays for G...
- Genome Sequencer FLX System plus NimbleGen Sequence Capture Arrays Help Unravel the Cryptic Genetic Changes...
- One Run - Done: 454 Sequencing Quickly Reveals Detailed Insights Into the Physiology of Corynebacterium ...
- 454 Sequencing for the Characterization of the Protective Intestinal Flora
- Researchers Use 454 Sequencing to Publish the Complete Genome of an Individual Human, Achieving a Key Miles...
- Top European Service Provider GATC Biotech Ramps Up Its Fleet of Next-Gen Sequencers with Second Genome Seq...
- MWG Biotech Purchases Second Genome Sequencer FLX System to Expand Capacities in Line with Growing Sequenci...
See all reviews
Member since 2011
Read more »
"I found it hard to get this machine fully working. There were problems with the chemistry and problems with after sales assistance."