Syngene GeneTools - Advanced 1D gel analysis
Syngene GeneTools is an advanced 1D gel and 2D spot blot analysis software for use with any gel documentation system. The Syngene GeneTools highly automated software can rapidly analyse a gel from loading an image to output of results in a matter of seconds. With an extensive and flexible array of options you can handle a range of media including gels, plates, films and blots, making Syngene GeneTools one of the most versatile packages of its type. For speed, accuracy and ease of use Syngene GeneTools is a must for any gel documentation system. All Syngene systems come complete with GeneTools.
Syngene GeneTools offers you:
- Automatic lane and band detection with automatic corrections for track distortion and "smiling" bands
- Automatic analysis of multi-tier gels
- Wide choice of background subtraction methods
- Extensive calibration options (Rf, MW, BP and mass) with standards library
- High throughput screening analysis functions
- Band matching for lane relationship comparisons with dendrogram generation
- Extensive results output including to Word and Excel
- Track profile comparison
- Integral image browser
- Adherence to Good Laboratory Practice at every stage including reporting
- Macros to speed analysis
Application notes and news
- Internal calibration with GeneTools
- Quantifying Expression Standards and Expression Values using GeneTools Software
- Multi-Layered Gel Analysis-for High Throughput Screening
- Colony and Cell Counting using GeneTools Software
- Dyversity and Typhoon 9400 Imaging of CyTM dye 1D and 2D gels
- GeneTools and GeneDirectory used at Major Animal Research Centre
- New Upgrade to 1D Gel Analysis Software Makes Generating Accurate Band Matching Data Quick and Easy
- National Heart and Lung Institute Uses G:BOX Chemi HR16 Imager To Help Identify Proteins Associated with He...
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!