GeneSpring GX software
Agilent's GeneSpring GX software provides powerful, accessible statistical tools for fast visualization and analysis of transcriptomics, genomics, proteomics and metabolomics data. Designed specifically for the needs of biologists, GeneSpring GX offers an interactive desktop computing environment that promotes investigation and enables understanding of microarray data within a biological context.
- New integration with Agilent€™s Mass Profiler Professional (MPP) software for mass-spectrometry based proteomics and metabolomics data
- New application for Agilent€™s SureSprint G3 Exon Microarray platform for gene and exon-level analysis
- New support for Windows 7 32 and 64 bit operating systems
- New visualizations and analytical functions
- New backup and restore capabilities
- Analyze transcriptomics data to detect alternative splicing events, identify differentially expressed genes and microRNAs
Application notes and news
- Reliable mRNA Expression Profiles with FFPE Tissues Using the Agilent SurePrint G3 Human Gene Expression v2...
- Agilent Technologies Awards Grant for Translational Research in Cardiometabolic Disease
- Agilent Technologies Thought Leader Award Supports Institut Curie, Dr. Emmanuel Barillot’s Web-Based Tools ...
- Agilent Technologies’ New Pathway Architect Software to Include SRI International’s BioCyc Pathway Database...
- Agilent Technologies Adds New Integrated Biology Capabilities to Bioinformatics Suite
- The Complete Solution for CytoGenomics Labs