GeneMorph II EZClone Domain Mutagenesis Kit
Error-prone PCR is a random mutagenesis technique for introducing amino acid changes into proteins. Mutations are deliberately introduced during PCR through the use of error-prone DNA polymerases and reaction conditions.
- EZ Clone version provides a fast 3-step cloning method and eliminates the need to have specific restriction sites
- More uniform mutational spectrum in which mutations at A's and T's occur at the same frequency as G's and C's
- Superior yields over a wide target range - 0.1 to 3.5 kb
- Simple protocol offers easy control of mutation frequency
- Efficient mutagenesis rates of 1 to 16 bases per kb per PCR