GeneMapper® Software is a flexible genotyping software package that provides DNA sizing and quality allele calls for all Applied Biosystems electrophoresis-based genotyping systems. This software specializes in multiapplication functionality, including amplified fragment length polymorphism (AFLP®), loss of heterozygosity (LOH), microsatellite, and SNP genotyping analysis. GeneMapper® Software can help users increase data processing efficiency with remote auto-analysis and command line operation, and allows for multiuser, client-server deployment. The software uses Process Quality Values (PQVs) for automated identification that reduces data review time for high throughput genotyping. In addition, the security and audit features help users meet 21 CFR 11 requirements.
New features include:
• Co-installation and autoanalysis with the 3500 series systems Data Collection v1.0 Software on Windows Vista® 32-bit Business operating system, Service Pack 1.
• Co-installation and autoanalysis with the 3130 and 3730 series systems Data Collection v3.1 Software on Microsoft Windows® XP Professional (Service Pack 2 or 3) or Vista® 32-bit Business (Service Pack 1) operating systems to save time in the analysis pipeline.
• A new Oracle® 11g database with project-related data storage ensures faster installation times and latest database support, as well as flexible archive capabilities through the utilities provided with the GeneMapper software.
• Users will be able to customize the project auto-saving frequency in the Options menu.
• Users can now define a linearity range in the analysis methods for more reproducible, higher quality sizing of larger fragments (>800bps).
• Analysis of 6-dye data generated from the Applied Biosystems 3500 and 3500xL instrument systems for higher multiplexing capabilities.
• Many user interface and feature improvements.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!