The GeneJammer Transfection Reagent is a proprietary formulation of polyamine and other components in 80% ethanol; this transfection reagent is effective in both serum-containing medium and serum-free medium, offering high efficiencies with minimal cytotoxicity.
- Proprietary formulation of novel polyamines ideal for transient or stable transfections in a wide variety of cell types
- Fast and easy to use - no media changes required
- Highest transfection efficiency in easy and difficult to transfect cell lines
- Enables high-level adenovirus transduction in the absence of an adenovirus-specific receptor
- Works well with or without serum, antibiotics, growth factors or other supplements