GeneAtlas™ Personal Microarray System
Virtually every life scientist would like a whole-genome view of complex biological questions. Many, however, are inhibited by budget or the complexity of microarray systems, and are forced to use less powerful technologies with a limited view of the genome.
Now you can take control of your samples, complete your experiment more quickly than ever, and apply the power of Affymetrix microarrays to your research, in your lab, at a price you can afford.
The Affymetrix GeneAtlas System utilizes an entirely new array format—the array strip, with four arrays per strip. The array strip design and the GeneAtlas System combine to provide distinct advantages:
• Simplified hybridization – no need to create a hybridization chamber assembly
• Robustness that protects precious samples, unlike fragile slide-based designs
• Limited hands-on time
• Simple array processing with common microwell-based labware
With the easy-to-use GeneAtlas System, you can move seamlessly through array processing to your destination: understanding your data. Affymetrix has partnered with Partek and Ariadne to develop workflow-driven statistical and pathway analysis software packages with the biologist in mind, so you get biologically relevant results, not just data.
The GeneAtlas System includes:
• Hybridization station
• Fluidics station
• Imaging station
• Computer workstation with monitor
• GeneAtlas instrument control software
• External barcode reader
• GeneAtlas installation kit
Academic customers will also receive a one-year license for the following data analysis software packages* with their system purchase:
• Partek Express, Affymetrix Edition
• Ariadne Pathway Explore, Affymetrix Edition
Application notes and news
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries