Gen5 Data Collection & Analysis Software
Designed by engineers focused on microplate instrument technology for microplate users, Gen5™ works the way you do.
Experience for yourself more efficient workflow with Gen5's logical interface designed to easily flow from reading parameters to plate layout, to data reduction, to fully customized publication-ready reports. Or, export data directly into Excel® with a "Quick Export" button. Gen5's intuitive design will be evident in increased laboratory efficiency.
- Microsoft Windows Vista (Business or Ultimate Editions); Windows XP or Windows 2000 (Professional Editions) operating systems
- Pentium III-Class PC (or compatible) processor (500 MHz or higher)
- 512 MB RAM or higher
- 2 GB Hard Drive space or higher
- Designed for XGA Resolution at 1024 x 768 or higher
- CD-ROM Readable Drive
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v 5.0 or higher (for Online Help)
- Microsoft Excel 2000 or later (for QuickExport™ and PowerExport™ feature)
Application notes and news
- Validation And Comparison Of Single-Step Flash And Dual-Spectral Luciferase Reporter Gene Assays Using The ...
- Micro-Volume Determination of Labeling Efficiency Using Spectral Scanning Analysis in a Standard Microplate...
- Determination of Antioxidant Potential Using an Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) Assay with Synerg...
- Fast Monitoring of Growth of Industrial Fast Monitoring of Growth of Industrial Fast Monitoring of Growth o...
- BioTek Presents Multi-Functional Microplate Technologies and Debuts New Corporate Identity at SLAS2013
- Gen5™ Version 2.0 Data Analysis Software Now Available from BioTek
- BioTek’s Read, Wash, Dispense & Automate Technologies on Display at LabAutomation 2011
- BioTek Highlights New Microplate Instrumentation Technologies at Biotechnica 2009
- BioTek Instruments Launches Gen5™ Version 1.08.4
- Gen5™ v1.06 Offers Enhanced Data Evaluation, Including Parallel Line Analysis
- BioTek Instruments, Inc. at Society for Biomolecular Sciences Annual Conference
- BioTek Instruments, Inc. Introduces Gen5™ Microplate Data Collection and Analysis Software
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries