Gel Sequencing Pipet
Features of the Drummond Scientific Gel Sequencing Pipet include:
• The first variable volume Microdispenser designed for DNA sequencing operations
• Two tapered polycarbonate tips available for the pipette (.34 mm O.D. and .19 mm O.D.) to provide precise nanoliter sample delivery into narrow (.35 mm and 0.2 mm) gel slots
• Noncontact plunger and replaceable autoclavable tips available for the gel sequencing pipet
• Pipet Volume range: .25 µL to 3 µL
• The Drummond Gel Sequencing Pipet is engineered to overcome sample delivery problems typical of DNA sequencing operations.