GE Healthcare's Cell Factory Service
GE Healthcare's Cell Factory contains a wide range of services to help you achieve the performance you demand.
The recent growth in cell use for drug discovery, particularly for high-throughput screening (HTS), has posed a number of challenges including:
• Batch performance variation
• Cell production scheduling
• Capability and capacity management
Single batches of cryopreserved cells can be produced in quantities sufficient for complete screening campaigns, effectively decoupling cell production from screening in drug discovery applications. Cell Factory uses a partnership approach to deliver customized solutions that increase the capability and capacity of cell based assays for high throughput and high content screening. This has been achieved by building on our leading position in HCA and our investment in developing technologies for the preparation of bulk quantities of cryopreserved cells.
Modular format provides maximum flexibility - combination of plastic ware and microcarrier based bulk production of cells, production of transfected and transduced cells, assay development, and high content analysis
Meets exacting standards of quality and reliability - application of Design for Six Sigma to all core processes
Key Features of the Cell Factory Service:
• All work treated in confidence: non-disclosure agreement signed if required prior to any discussions
• Projects initiated via a tailored questionnaire - we can follow your existing protocols or develop new ones
• Consultative approach taken to devise the most appropriate project plan - technical discussions are taken after the initial request if required
• Material transfer or full service agreement can be prepared, as appropriate
• We keep you informed - direct communication with our scientists during the project and regular updates from the project manager
• All projects include milestone stage gates
• Worldwide delivery, usually within 3 working days - tracking number provided to enable preparations for receipt
• A full report is provided upon completion
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries