GCMS-TQ8030 Triple Quadrupole Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Inc.
With enhanced sensitivity and selectivity, triple quadrupole GC/MS/MS is the method of choice for a variety of applications, from food safety and environmental monitoring to clinical research and for...read more
With enhanced sensitivity and selectivity, triple quadrupole GC/MS/MS is the method of choice for a variety of applications, from food safety and environmental monitoring to clinical research and forensics. As the only GC/MS/MS capable of running all triple quad operational modes, without sacrificing sensitivity or accuracy, Shimadzu’s GCMS-TQ8030 elevates this method to a new level of performance.
At scan speeds of 20,000 u/second, the GCMS-TQ8030 acquires the maximum number of MRM transitions for targeted analytes. The instrument simultaneously acquires scan data for non-target analyses without sacrificing sensitivity or accuracy. It incorporates Shimadzu’s UFsweeper® technology, which reduces collision cell length, provides high-efficiency collision induced dissociation (CID) and minimizes cross-talk. The overdrive lens and high-sensitivity ion optics eliminate neutral noise and maximize signal intensity for ultimate S/N ratio.
The GCMS-TQ8030 features a front-access ion source, which provides quick, stress-free maintenance, as well as a fast pump-down to minimize down time.
Additional key features include:
- Fully optimized collision energy for each MRM transition
- 600 MRM transitions/second
- Individually optimized quadrupole resolution on Q1 and Q3 for each compound
- Ecology mode minimizes gas usage and saves energy
GCMSsolution software is equipped with a variety of user-friendly features to simplify routine operations. These include AART for automatic adjustment of retention times, a database of MRM transitions and collision energies for more than 500 pesticides, a wizard for creating MRM methods and extensive report customization.
Application notes and news
- Easy Screening for Residual Pesticides in Processed Foods Using GC-MS/MS
- Simultaneous Analysis of Residual Pesticides in Foods via the QuEChERS Method Utilizing GC-MS/MS
- Analysis of Organophosphorus Pesticides in Baby Foods Using a Triple-Quadrupole GC/MS/MS System
- Aroclors in Human Blood Serum by Triple Quadrupole GC/MS/MS
- Three New Triple Quads Achieve New Standards in Mass Spectrometry
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!