GC/MS/MS Speed, Sensitivity, and Selectivity Beyond Comparison.
With enhanced sensitivity and selectivity, triple quadrupole GC/MS/MS is the method of choice for a variety of applications, from food safety and environmental monitoring to clinical research and forensics. As the only GC/MS/MS capable of running all triple quad operational modes, without sacrificing sensitivity or accuracy, Shimadzu’s GCMS-TQ8030 elevates this method to a new level of performance.
At scan speeds of 20,000 u/second, the GCMS-TQ8030 acquires the maximum number of MRM transitions for targeted analytes. The instrument simultaneously acquires scan data for non-target analyses without sacrificing sensitivity or accuracy. It incorporates Shimadzu’s UFsweeper® technology, which reduces collision cell length, provides high-efficiency collision induced dissociation (CID) and minimizes cross-talk. The overdrive lens and high-sensitivity ion optics eliminate neutral noise and maximize signal intensity for ultimate S/N ratio.
The GCMS-TQ8030 features a front-access ion source, which provides quick, stress-free maintenance, as well as a fast pump-down to minimize down time.
GCMSsolution software is equipped with a variety of user-friendly features to simplify routine operations. These include AART for automatic adjustment of retention times, a database of MRM transitions and collision energies for more than 500 pesticides, a wizard for creating MRM methods and extensive report customization.
- High-speed scan and data acquisition for accurate quantitation at 20,000 u/second
- Capable of performing simultaneous Scan/MRM
- Ufsweeper® technology efficiently sweeps residual ions from the collision cell for fast, efficient ion transport and no cross-talk
- Two overdrive lenses reduce random noise from helium, high-speed electrons, and other factors to improve S/N ratios
- Flexible platform with EI, CI, and NCI ionization techniques
- Full complement of acquisition modes including MRM, Scan/MRM, Neutral Loss Scan, and more