Gel imaging for fluorescence and visible applications The G:BOX F3 is the Syngene entry level system for fluorescence and visible applications. It uses Syngene’s groundbreaking GeneSys automatic control software. Driven from a database containing hundreds of application protocols, functional control of the G:BOX is handled by the GeneSys software. Images are captured automatically and effortles...read more
2 scientists have reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2011
UMDNJ-NJ MEDICAL SCHOOL
Read more »
"Very convenient for quantification."
Gel imaging for fluorescence and visible applications
The G:BOX F3 is the Syngene entry level system for fluorescence and visible applications. It uses Syngene’s groundbreaking GeneSys automatic control software. Driven from a database containing hundreds of application protocols, functional control of the G:BOX is handled by the GeneSys software. Images are captured automatically and effortlessly.
The G:BOX F3 has a high resolution 3.8m pixel camera which is capable of giving outstanding images with incredible spatial resolution. The system is suitable for a wide range of standard fluorescence applications such as DNA imaging or protein gels.
The G:BOX F3 has a stylish modular design. The system includes a motor driven zoom lens as standard, as well as a motor driven filter wheel. Internal lighting comes from an optional UV transilluminator or a blue light LED model to further extend the applications possible with the G:BOX F3.
The system comes complete with unlimited copies of GeneTools analysis software.
Why buy this product
With the new GeneSys control software the user simply has to tell the G:BOX F3 the sample type and dye and leave the rest to the automated capture system. Images are produced quickly with the minimum of effort. No other system on the market offers this level of control.
The new series of 3.8m pixel camera is standard on the G:BOX F3. No other system in this class can offer such high resolution.
The new design of G:BOX F3 includes a motor driven zoom lens and a motor driven filter wheel as standard.
Application notes and news
- G:BOX iChemi Image Analyzer and KPL Chemiluminescent Substrates make Detecting Proteins in Picogram and Fem...
- G:BOX Chemi for rapid multiplex analysis - A New Method of Imaging Different Proteins using only one Blot
- Expert Potato Breeder uses SDI’s Syngene G:BOX Image Analysis System To Help Efficiently Identify Unknown V...
- Syngene’s Innovative UltraBright-LED Blue Light Transilluminator
- Unique Drug Discovery Project uses 2D Gel Image Analyzer
- New Study Shows G:BOX Chemi IR6 Rapidly Captures Western Blot Images
- New ChemiFast Substrate Offers Higher Sensitivity and Long Signal Life with Chemiluminescent Blots
- World Premier of Revolutionary Applications Driven Image Analysis Range at Arablab 2011
- New IR Imaging Application of Syngene G:BOX Chemi Systems
- University Using Syngene's G:BOX Image Analyser for Unlabelled DNA Detection
- New LED Modules Allow You to Detect Single or Multiple Fluorescent DNA and Proteins
- New System Makes Imaging all Types of Gel or Blot Quick and Easy
- G:BOX Chemi XT Analyser Accurately Detects DNA and Proteins Associated with Tumour Generation
- Premier Range of Image Capture Systems and Analysis Software being Demonstrated on Syngene Stand A16 at Hal...
- New from Syngene World’s Simplest to Use Chemiluminescent Imaging Systems
- New Distributor for Syngene Image Analysis Products Guarantees a High Level of Support and Service for Rese...
- New Software to aid 21 CFR, Part 11 compliancy and IQ/OQ/PQ Validation Procedures for Syngene Image Analyse...
- First G:BOX HR Gel Documentation System Installed on Jurong Island Will Contribute to Major Research Progra...
- Syngene Unveils First Multi-application Single Lighting Module For Rapidly Imaging Fluorescent Dyes with a ...
- New GeneSnap Image Acquisition Software Promises Reproducible Gel Imaging in Seconds
- National Heart and Lung Institute Uses G:BOX Chemi HR16 Imager To Help Identify Proteins Associated with He...
- New Chemiluminescent Application of G:BOX Image Analyzers Makes Accurate Imaging of Microarrays Accessible ...
- New from Syngene - SYBR Safe Configured Gel Doc Range Saves Time and Guarantees Optimum Sensitivity with Ge...
- Revolutionary Image Analysis Systems - On Syngene Stand 237 at Arab Lab 2007
- University of Cambridge uses G:BOX Chemi HR16 To Help Rapidly Analyse Polysaccharides from Genetically Modi...