The Gascard NG infrared gas sensor is designed for ease of integration with a wide range of gas detection systems that require high quality, accurate and reliable measurement of Carbon Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide and Methane gas concentrations.
The Gascard NG has built-in features for multigas and multi sensor operation depending on the application. It includes real-time temperature and atmospheric pressure correction via on-board sensors and has the flexibility to incorporate additional gas detection technologies. It is backward compatible with outputs from existing Gascard generations and has onboard true RS232 communications along with the option of TCP/iP communications protocol.
Application notes and news
- Methane Sensing for Coal Mining Applications
- Methane and Carbon Dioxide Sensing for Landfill Applications
- Carbon Dioxide Sensing for Controlled Environment Horticulture Applications
- Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Sensing for Gasification Applications
- Methane and Carbon Dioxide Sensing for Biogas Applications
- Carbon Dioxide Monitoring for Indoor Air Quality
- Indoor Environmental Quality Boosted by OEM Gas Sensors