See all reviews
Member since 2013
Oblastní nemocnice Jičín ,CZ
Read more »
"We use this instrument for 4 years. The whole time we haven’t had any problems with the external quality control. We were able to produce more sample results from one column than could be expected by producer. There was not significant interference, this instrument separated regularly stable fraction HbA1c. There was no need for serious service action."
Tosoh's G7 Automated HPLC Analyzer builds off the success of the industry leading A1c 2.2 Plus with the addition of a ß-thalassemia Mode. The Tosoh G7 has both hemoglobin A1c and Beta-thalassemia programs to provide full patient profile. The Beta-thalassemia program quantifies hemoglobins F and A2, which are used in screening for Beta-thalassemia. In addition, the Beta-thalassemia program is used for presumptive identification of hemoglobins S, C and D and for screening for other hemoglobinopathies.
High Performance Liquid Chromatography
HPLC is the preferred methodology for hemoglobinopathy screening and since the G7 can be used for both hemoglobin A1c and Beta-thalassemia testing, it is 2 instruments in 1! The G7 provides time and labor-savings with primary tube sampling, automated cap piercing and positive sample identification. Most importantly, with less than 2% CVs the G7 offers a high level of both precision and accuracy.
Switching between the hemoglobin A1c and Beta-thalassemia programs is very easy, simple and fast. Just remove the hemoglobin A1c reagents, replace them with the Beta-thalassemia reagents, and let the instrument do the rest. Once the buffers and column have been changed, the system is automatically primed and is ready to perform analysis within minutes.
G7 HPLC Analyzer Features
- Stable HbA1c results in 2.2 minutes
- ß-thalassemia results in less than 8 minutes
- Quantification of HbF and HbA2
- Multi-functional STAT sample position
- Presumptive ID of hemoglobinopathies
- Inventory management system
- Easy, user-friendly software
- Compact size
- NGSP Certified
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!