SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Member since: 2010
"Excellent system for screening and scale up chromatography."
• Choice of any commercially available resin
• Pre-packed in the volumes of 50, 100, 200, 450, 500 or 600 µl
• Bed heights of 2.5, 5, 10, 22.5, 25 or 30 mm, inner diameter 5 mm
• Flow rates adjustable between 16.2 cm/h and 1500 cm/h
• Simulation of gradients by using incremental buffer conditions
• Data points of fractions down to 25 µl combine to chromatograms
• Parallel processing of 8 columns simultaneously
• Resin and condition screening to determine optimum purification conditions
• Method development for transfer to larger scale purification
• Sample conditioning/purification/concentration for downstream applications like protein
• Crystallography, ELISA or MS analysis.
• Bioreactor monitoring to determine the optimal harvesting point
• Depletion of abundant components to treat thousands of samples