See all reviews
Member since 2014
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation
Read more »
"This product is very easy to use and the technical assistant from the field service engineer was outstanding. He did a great job in explaining how Tecan and the Elisa work together. Also showed us how easy it is to use in daily operation of this instrument."
Scalable integration of ELISA-type assays on Freedom EVO.
Tecan has 20 years of expertise in the field of Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays (ELISA), and still offers the most powerful systems on the market. Freedom EVO easily manages up to 40 000 in-microplate tests requiring incubation and washing steps.
The integration of different modules, e.g.worktable shaker incubators, reader,washer, all controlled by the dynamic scheduling software Freedom EVOware® enables:
- High process control
- High throughput of measured data points
- Hands-free automation from distribution of the sample to the detection on a workstation-type instrument
- Handling of pre-dilutions as well as serial dilutions of controls and samples in tubes, microplates or deep-well plates
- Exact configuration set-up for the specific assay requirements in terms of capacity, throughput and performance
- Assay analysis based on Absorption (OD), Fluorescence (FI, FP, FRET) or Luminescence