Protein Processing on Tecan’s Freedom EVO Digest.
For protein analysis, Tecan now offers the Tecan Freedom EVO Digest, a highly sophisticated solution for sample preparation for peptide mass finger-printing. The system is supplied with ready-to-go laboratorytested protocols for an immediate start. The entire in-gel digestion system is controlled via Pro Team®-Studio software that can be configured for a unique variety of applications through a user-friendly interface.
The Freedom EVO Advanced Digest automates all processes from protein digestion to sample spotting onto matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization (MALDI) targets of choice.
- Fully integrated digest workflow from alkylation to target spotting
Scalable up to 1000 samples/day (from destaining to spotting)
- High sensitivity – Sensitivity for analysis of proteins in the fmole range
- Free choice of method or protocol, including different proven protocols for the use with ZipTip® and ZipPlate® or thin layer if incorporated
- Dedicated and easy to use wizard-based ProteinStudio software including easy programming wizard, report generator, sample tracking from sample to the target
- Optional active correction of coaxial impression of tips with Tecan’s Te-PS™ system