Andor’s FRAPPA uses a dual galvanometer scan head to provide a computer-steered laser beam delivery system. It can be configured in line with a CSU and/or camera and operates in two modes CSU By-Pass Mode and Frap Mode.
• "Bypass" mode provides 1:1 relay imaging for "in-line" configuration
• "FRAPPA" mode performs laser scanning via imaging C-port
• Diffraction limited spot size ~0.6 μm @488 nm FWHM
• "In-line" operation enables use of all laser lines for FRAPPA actions
• Mode switching in < 10 ms