Fortuna Class 100 & Fortuna Maxi: Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinets, including suitable for Large EquipmentLaboGene A/S
The Fortuna range of Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinets and work stations incorporates the latest in energysaving and laminator technologies. HEPA filtration, together with a complimentary accessory programme, gives optimal product protection.
- Microprocessor control with full visual and acoustic alarms and monitoring of air flow
- Clean room design with lowest noise level < 52 dB(A)
- Ergonomically designed sloping front window for optimal operator comfort
- Height adjustable support stands or bench mounting options
The Fortuna Maxi is designed and constructed to give a large internal working height of 90 cm, thus providing a clean air environment for the positioning and location of large equipments such as fermenters, robotic manipulators etc.
Designed for most Applications:
- The Fortuna cabinet’s versatility of design allows for ultimate adaptability for many specific applications and procedures, whilst ensuring total product/sample protection.
- Bespoke configurations can be incorporated within the Fortuna cabinet’s enclosure, thereby giving total protection for the protocols being performed.
- Weighing applications with an anti-vibration plate inserted into the work top, weighing to 6 decimal places.
- Location of fermenters or robotic manipulators, with lowered table tops and increased cabinet depth dimensions.
- IVF procedures with built-in heated and/or cooled table top sections with microscope installed.
- UV light positioned on rear wall, with timer and working aperture closure, for PCR protocols.
- ULPA filter installation to enable servicing of micro-electronics and delicate/sensitive instruments. Optical lens and contact lens production.