Fortuna Class 100 & Fortuna Maxi: Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinets, including suitable for Large Equipment
The Fortuna range of Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinets and work stations incorporates the latest in energysaving and laminator technologies. HEPA filtration, together with a complimentary accessory programme, gives optimal product protection.
- Microprocessor control with full visual and acoustic alarms and monitoring of air flow
- Clean room design with lowest noise level < 52 dB(A)
- Ergonomically designed sloping front window for optimal operator comfort
- Height adjustable support stands or bench mounting options
The Fortuna Maxi is designed and constructed to give a large internal working height of 90 cm, thus providing a clean air environment for the positioning and location of large equipments such as fermenters, robotic manipulators etc.
Designed for most Applications:
- The Fortuna cabinet’s versatility of design allows for ultimate adaptability for many specific applications and procedures, whilst ensuring total product/sample protection.
- Bespoke configurations can be incorporated within the Fortuna cabinet’s enclosure, thereby giving total protection for the protocols being performed.
- Weighing applications with an anti-vibration plate inserted into the work top, weighing to 6 decimal places.
- Location of fermenters or robotic manipulators, with lowered table tops and increased cabinet depth dimensions.
- IVF procedures with built-in heated and/or cooled table top sections with microscope installed.
- UV light positioned on rear wall, with timer and working aperture closure, for PCR protocols.
- ULPA filter installation to enable servicing of micro-electronics and delicate/sensitive instruments. Optical lens and contact lens production.
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries