Rapidly optimize your products using high-throughput techniques to explore a large and complex formulation space. Characterize your formulations using application-specific tests, such as friction and wear. Application tests can be custom-designed, or be integrated third-party hardware.
The Formulations workflow is designed to give you maximum flexibility to synthesize and formulate materials rapidly and precisely. It is also available in a Benchtop Systems configuration. The Benchtop System is a self-contained, software-driven system, while the integrated workflow connects with other equipment in the lab and supports searching, security and auditing and configurable document workflow. We offer liquid handling and powder-dosing technology. Depending on the nature of the application, we work with you to design and apply a variety of specialized tests to determine properties
Prepare: Broaden the scope of experimentation without increasing time
- Rapidly explore a diverse formulation space by varying formulation components and conditions
- Automatically dispense and mix samples covering a range of viscosities with the Symyx Core Module. Obtain real-time dispense information through use of a balance and feedback loop.
Process: Complete more experiments, faster and reliably
- Deploy formulations in a variety of application-specific tests
- Minimize errors due to human intervention and maximize quality of data
Analyze: Characterize a spectrum of properties for every formulation
- Create complete picture of formulation properties, without having to pick and choose which samples to investigate
- Correlate formulation properties to original composition, allowing for efficient optimization of end products.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!