Formulations E-Lab Notebook
Symyx Software Formulations Notebook is an Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN) designed specifically to solve the challenges faced by pharmaceutical, chemical, and personal-product formulators. Symyx Formulations simplifies information management, saves time, and improves data and formulation quality.
Prepare: Design Formulations Efficiently
- Searchable global database of formulations, analytical data, and other associated information enables formulators to quickly find and reuse existing information.
- Tailored editors specifically designed for formulators using standard units such as % w/w and mg/mL, simplify formulation design and notebook entry.
- Automatic formulation calculation, including adjusting the amount of extra granular excipients based on granulation yield, streamline planning and execution.
Document: Experiments, Batch Records, and Analytical Data
- Design and record formulations and automatically create batch records.
- Automatic generation of batch records and flow diagrams saves time and improves information quality.
- Electronic recording of batch records with a 21 CFR Part 11 compliance-enabling system eases regulatory burdens.
Analyze: Streamline Analysis and Technology Transfer
- A single Notebook platform spanning discovery and development facilitates rapid data aggregation for reports, including FDA submissions.
- A searchable global data repository allows users to rapidly find formulations, analytical data, and background information to facilitate data transfer and management.
- Consistent electronic batch records streamline technology transfer with easily accessible documentation for the entire formulation process.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!