Formulations E-Lab Notebook
Symyx Software Formulations Notebook is an Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN) designed specifically to solve the challenges faced by pharmaceutical, chemical, and personal-product formulators. Symyx Formulations simplifies information management, saves time, and improves data and formulation quality.
Prepare: Design Formulations Efficiently
- Searchable global database of formulations, analytical data, and other associated information enables formulators to quickly find and reuse existing information.
- Tailored editors specifically designed for formulators using standard units such as % w/w and mg/mL, simplify formulation design and notebook entry.
- Automatic formulation calculation, including adjusting the amount of extra granular excipients based on granulation yield, streamline planning and execution.
Document: Experiments, Batch Records, and Analytical Data
- Design and record formulations and automatically create batch records.
- Automatic generation of batch records and flow diagrams saves time and improves information quality.
- Electronic recording of batch records with a 21 CFR Part 11 compliance-enabling system eases regulatory burdens.
Analyze: Streamline Analysis and Technology Transfer
- A single Notebook platform spanning discovery and development facilitates rapid data aggregation for reports, including FDA submissions.
- A searchable global data repository allows users to rapidly find formulations, analytical data, and background information to facilitate data transfer and management.
- Consistent electronic batch records streamline technology transfer with easily accessible documentation for the entire formulation process.