Efficiently design, automate and implement consistent forced degradation studies.
Quickly identify degradation conditions and potential degradants by automating the testing of solid and solution state samples, while visualizing and recording key variables of degradation experiments.
By combining hardware and software capabilities, the Forced Degradation Workflow builds consistent libraries to facilitate data analysis and drive decision making. The automated workflow decreases product time to market and supports quality initiatives. It is also available in a Benchtop Systems configuration. The Benchtop System is a self-contained, software-driven system, while the integrated workflow connects with other equipment in the lab and supports searching, security and auditing and configurable document workflow.
Prepare: Increase the scope of your study
- Expand variables to measure effects of acids, bases, oxidizers, radical generators, pH and co-solvents.
- Create, schedule, and replicate sample exposure conditions, parameters, concentrations, and times.
Process: Complete more experiments, faster
- Enable 25–30 overlapping degradation studies per year, and process hundreds of samples per day using automated sample preparation.
- Schedule automatic retrieval, sampling and testing of compounds from environmental chambers by automating plate movement among instrument stations.
- Visualize, capture and record dispensed masses and mass loss due to evaporation and automatically apply co-solvent density correction to dilution calculations.
Analyze: Share data across systems and labs
- Creates complete experiment record by integrating mass tracking, image capture, rapid LC, and pH data and linking characterization data to experimental design and environmental conditions.
- Store, retrieve, and search data on an applications database to share and standardize experiments across internal and external labs.