UltiMate 3000 FLD-3000 Fluorescence Detector
The Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ UltiMate™ 3000 FLD-3000 Fluorescence Detector series provides high-sensitivity fluorescence detection for UltiMate 3000 HPLC systems.
It is available in rapid separation (200 Hz) and standard (100 Hz) versions. The optics of the FLD-3000 Fluorescence Detector series provide maximum stray light suppression for unrivaled detection sensitivity. Innovative technologies supply various tools for individual method development, such as 2D or 3D synchro, excitation, emisssion scans, zero order mode, or multichannel acquisition.
Operated with Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System software, these detectors provide automated qualification, performance optimization, and instrument wellness monitoring for ease of use, maximum uptime, and the highest degree of regulatory compliance.
UltiMate 3000 FLD-3000 Fluorescence Detector Features:
- Data collection at up to 200 Hz for optimal support of even the shortest UHPLC separations
- Lowest limits of detection with a Raman S/N: > 550 ASTM (> 2100 using dark signal as noise reference)
- Unsurpassed reproducibility with active flow cell temperature control for stable fluorophore activity independent from changes in ambient temperature
- Long-life xenon flash lamp for highest sensitivity and long-term operation without the need for frequent lamp changing
- Optional second photomultiplier for unique Dual-PMT operation offering an extended wavelength range up to 900 nm without sacrificing sensitivity in the standard wavelength range
- 2D or 3D excitation, emission, or synchro scans provide the highest degree in flexibility for method development or routine sample characterization
- Innovative variable emission filter for real-time, compound-related sensitivity optimization (FLD-3400RS only)
- Large front panel display for easy monitoring of detector status
- Flow cell syringe injection kit as a cost-effective solution to perform off-line measurements
- Optimized flow cell design ideal for trace analysis in combination with narrow-bore UHPLC columns and conventional HPLC columns
- Full regulatory compliance with automated qualification period monitoring and automatic tracking of flow cells
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries