FLS980-t: High Performance Fluorescence Lifetime Spectrometer
The FLS980-t is s the world’s most sensitive modular, computer controlled fluorescence lifetime spectrometer. Based on an L - geometry hardware configuration, the FLS980-t utilises the technique of Time Correlated Single Photon Counting (TCSPC) to measure time resolved luminescence spectra and luminescence lifetimes spanning the range from 100picoseconds to 10microseconds, with the accuracy and the resolution that only the technique of TCSPC can offer.
• Fluorescence lifetimes from 100picoseconds to 10microseconds
• High dynamic range and temporal resolution
• Time Correlated Single Photon Counting operation
• PC plug-in card for TCSPC
• Fully computer controlled through Windows (XP and VISTA 32 bit) software
• Full data reconvolution using a non-linear least square fitting routine
Based on the measurement principle of Time Correlated Single Photon Counting (TCSPC), the FLS980-t offers the highest dynamic range and temporal resolution available. The system comes complete with our F900 software for comprehensive spectrometer control, data acquisition and decay curve analysis for up to four independent lifetimes.
The modular construction of the spectrometer allows easy upgrade routes and customised configurations to suit specific measurement requirements. Irrespective of the system configuration and accessories, the F900 software provides the user with complete control.
Measurement set-up and data acquisition is made through a transparent menu system and the measurement modes within the software reflect the system configuration by means of a simple operating environment. Control of the hardware settings on the TCC900 data acquisition card are easily accessed through the F900 software.
The modular design of every spectrometer provides maximum flexibility to meet the requirements for a wide range of applications. We can offer a range of accessories for use with the instrument but we also have off the shelf up-grade routes that are quick and easy to implement.
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!