FLS980-s: Sensitive Spectrofluorimeter - Steady State
The FLS980-s is the world’s most sensitive modular, computer controlled spectrofluorimeter.
• Guaranteed S/N ratio of >12000:1
• Count rates of up to 100MHz Resolution from 0.05 – 18nm
• Stray Light Suppression of 1 x 105 (1 x 1010 optional)
• Automated spectral correction Complete PC control
The FLS980-s is a modular, computer controlled L - geometry spectrometer for acquiring steady state luminescence spectra in the ultraviolet - visible - near infra red spectral range with single photon counting sensitivity. It combines ultimate sensitivity with high spectral resolution and excellent stray light rejection.
In keeping with the modularity of the FLS980-s spectrometer, the F900 advanced software is a user friendly package. Irrespective of the system configuration and accessories, the F900 software provides the user with complete control. Measurement set-up and data acquisition is made through a transparent menu system and the measurement modes within the software reflect the system configuration by means of a simple operating environment. Control of the hardware settings on the PCS900 data acquisition cards are easily accessed through the F900 software.
The modular design of every spectrometer provides maximum flexibility to meet the requirements for a wide range of applications. We offer a wide range of accessories for the FLS980-s together with a range of standard upgrade options for this spectrometer.
The FLS980-s incorporates state of the art single photon counting technology in the form of the PCS900 computer plug-in card. This is a fast pulse count scalar card that is capable of operating with count rates of up to 100MHZ.
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries