FLS980-s: Sensitive Spectrofluorimeter - Steady State
The FLS980-s is the world’s most sensitive modular, computer controlled spectrofluorimeter.
• Guaranteed S/N ratio of >12000:1
• Count rates of up to 100MHz Resolution from 0.05 – 18nm
• Stray Light Suppression of 1 x 105 (1 x 1010 optional)
• Automated spectral correction Complete PC control
The FLS980-s is a modular, computer controlled L - geometry spectrometer for acquiring steady state luminescence spectra in the ultraviolet - visible - near infra red spectral range with single photon counting sensitivity. It combines ultimate sensitivity with high spectral resolution and excellent stray light rejection.
In keeping with the modularity of the FLS980-s spectrometer, the F900 advanced software is a user friendly package. Irrespective of the system configuration and accessories, the F900 software provides the user with complete control. Measurement set-up and data acquisition is made through a transparent menu system and the measurement modes within the software reflect the system configuration by means of a simple operating environment. Control of the hardware settings on the PCS900 data acquisition cards are easily accessed through the F900 software.
The modular design of every spectrometer provides maximum flexibility to meet the requirements for a wide range of applications. We offer a wide range of accessories for the FLS980-s together with a range of standard upgrade options for this spectrometer.
The FLS980-s incorporates state of the art single photon counting technology in the form of the PCS900 computer plug-in card. This is a fast pulse count scalar card that is capable of operating with count rates of up to 100MHZ.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!