FLS980-m: A Complete Fluorescence, Phosphorescence Laboratory in one InstrumentEdinburgh Instruments Ltd.
The FLS980-m is the world’s most sensitive modular, computer controlled spectrofluorimeter offering phosphorescence capabilities. Combining ultimate sensitivity with high spectral resolution and excellent stray light rejection, the FLS980-m can measure lifetimes from 1 µs to 10 seconds.
• Count rates of up to 100MHz
• Lifetimes from 1µs to 10 seconds
• Resolution from 0.06 (with 1800g/mm grating)
• Stray Light Suppression of 1 x 105
• Automated spectral correction
• PC plug-in card for combined Single Photon Counting steady state acquisition and Multi-Channel Scaling lifetime acquisition
• Fully computer controlled through Windows software
• Full data reconvolution using a non-linear least square fitting routine
The FLS980-m is a modular, computer controlled L - geometry spectrometer for measuring phosphorescence decays and generating time resolved phosphorescence spectra.
The configuration of the FLS980-m consists of the following hardware: Microsecond flashlamp under computer control to measure phosphorescence decays.
In keeping with the modularity of the FLS980-m spectrometer, the F900 advanced software is a user friendly package. Irrespective of the system configuration and accessories, the F900 software provides the user with complete control. Measurement set-up and data acquisition is made through a transparent menu system. The measurement modes within the software reflect the system configuration by means of a simple operating environment. Control of the hardware settings on the PCS900 data acquisition cards are easily accessed through the F900 software.
The modular design of every spectrometer provides maximum flexibility to meet the requirements for a wide range of applications. We offer a wide range of accessories for the FLS980-m together with a range of standard upgrade options for this spectrometer.