FLS980 Fluorescence Spectrometer (Steady State, Lifetime, Phosphorescence)Edinburgh Instruments Ltd.
• Modularity enables flexibility
• All modes of operation, analysis and presentation controlled by ONE software package
• Ultrafast data acquisition using ONE acquisition module for Multi-Channel Scaling and Time Correlated Single Photon Counting (TCSPC), and Spectral Scanning
• 12000:1 Water Raman SNR
• Large sample chamber with 6-axis access to your sample
• High performance monochromators with high straylight rejection
• Computer controlled filter wheels for higher order removal
• NIR Upgradeability
• Compatibility with modern light sources and detectors
• Direct one to one service support worldwide
• Auto-calibration at system initialisation
The FLS980 supplied by Edinburgh Photonics is the successor to the popular FLS920 Series of fluorescence spectrometers from Edinburgh Instruments. The FLS980 is a fully automated, modular and flexible fluorescence spectrometer for both fundamental research and routine laboratory applications. Its high accuracy and sensitivity is designed to set the standards for technical performance in luminescence spectroscopy.
The FLS980 can be customised and its flexibility enables you to integrate accessories and upgrades according to your requirements. Whether you are studying photophysics, photochemistry, biophysics, biochemistry or semiconductor physics, the FLS980 will enable you to reliably and accurately measure luminescence in either steady state and/or lifetime modes, while its large sample chamber can house a variety of sample holders and accessories.
Enhanced sensitivity of the FLS980 for spectral measurements is a prerequisite for measurements of low sample concentrations and small sample volumes. The FLS980 is unbeaten with 12000:1 Water Raman SNR.
The FLS980 has a USB interface and all modes of operation are controlled by ONE data acquisition module, there is no need to reconfigure or reconnect cables EVEN FOR complex configurations.
Our advanced software both controls the instrument and contains routines for analysis. You can design your experiment from your desktop, watch your profiles build live on screen and then comprehensively manipulate and analyse your data.